Bathroom Renovations & Remodeling
Lives in 254 Columbus Ave, Ottawa, Ontario,K1K1P6
, Interior Designers at www.mkdb.ca
How To Undertake Bathroom Renovations for Small Bathrooms
Bathroom renovations can be tricky for homeowners when the shower is a tad too small. If you have some room for expansion but don't really know where to begin, here is a guide to help you out.
- Glass showers: Glass showers together with other materials make the space feel brighter and bigger. Most luxury bathrooms have shower glass enclosures because they give a spa-like feel to the bath area. The best part about these elegant looking glass enclosures is that you can clearly view the tile pattern featured inside the shower. Home owners can also customize the glass shower according to the extra space in your bathroom. Users can further get creative with the shower types, size and shapes. Contractors usually suggest to install glass shower with a shower guard to avoid problems like mold, water stains and soap scum buildup.
- Tile & Stone: New and original tile work lets the homeowners use the shower area more conveniently. Tile showers add beauty to the bathrooms. You can customize the tile to any décor, shape, size or color and bring depth and creativity to your bathroom.
- Walk-in showers: Walk-ins are in style these days. People prefer the exhilarating experience of this stylish innovation over soaking in a bathtub. Whether you install framed or frameless, fully-enclosed or partially enclosed, these shower designs have become popular in bathroom renovations.
- Steam Shower: Popularly known as steam bath, a steam shower is where you can sit and luxuriate in the fresh steam all around you. Today, spa bathrooms are not just restricted to affluent homes but can be seen even in small suburban homes. Homeowners can enjoy the comfort and pleasure of warm water vapor right in their homes.
- Bench: Placing a bench within a shower stall is a great functional design idea. A bench can be used to place shower items. It can also come handy for people who might find it difficult to stand for long periods of time. Shower stalls made of fiberglass or prefabricated plastic often have built-in benches. However, in a tiled shower granite benches are more preferred.
When it comes to home improvements, bathroom renovations are among popular demands. Keep creativity in mind when planning a home renovation project. Your bathroom doesn’t have to be limited to that old standard shower. If you have some room to expand it and a little creative drive, you can do wonders.
Contact us today to know more about Bathroom Renovations Ottawa.